10 Reasons Why
Billings and Claims
The CIVER-PSYCH® Scheduler provides centralized, one-stop, automated appointment processing
resulting in increased staff efficiency and minimization of patient/client waiting times between
interventions. It is the focal point for all front desk/call center, provider, and biller processing activity.
The CIVER-PSYCH Scheduler's complete integration with Intake, Clinical and Billings components allows the
front desk/call center to register patients/clients at the Scheduler and to book appointments/assign
resources without looking at individual provider schedules; allows providers to organize their working
day and to record Progress Notes directly at appointments; allows billers to do postings from the
Scheduler; and allows supervisors to easily review and balance staff workload.
See Scheduler features below.
- Multiple status indicators (arrive, no show, cancel with/without notice, ready for billing, billed).
- Repeating appointments.
- Wait listing.
- Bump listing.
- Daily tickler list.
- Insurance and Pre-authorization checking at appointments.
- Co-pay collection with automated offset.
- Recording of CPT and Disorders of focus at appointments.
- Recording of Progress Notes at appointments.
- Automatic tracking of provider time at appointments plus out-of-session time.
- Dynamic linking to Billing component.
- Call center scheduling model.
- Color coding of events for easy identification of different types of time slots.
- One-on-one, group, and program scheduling.
- Daily, weekly, monthly and schedule query views.
- Multiple time zones for tele-healthcare scheduling.
- Optimal matching of patient/client needs with provider availability and skill sets.
- Provider and program pre-scheduling with seasonal schedules and special days of each month.
- Capacity scheduling for groups.
- Manual and automated booking options.
- Automatic resource leveling.
- Attach temporary/permanent resources to providers, patients/clients, groups or programs.
Website by EKdesigns 2008
Copyright© 1995-2008 Civerex Systems Inc.