10 Reasons Why
Billings and Claims
- Forms and report templates can easily be created, modified or deleted
- Items in pick lists can be added, modified or deleted.
- Stock phrases can be stored for use in reports.
- Custom treatments can be prepared, stored and reused.
- Links can be set up between entryfields on different forms so that data on one form can be mirrored across all forms.
- Rules can be attached to any form fields.
- Data can be extracted from forms by report templates to prepare narratives.
- User-defineable scales/measures can be contructed.
- Screen data can be extracted to pre-printed forms.
- No data mapping is required for import/export.
- Optimizing Scheduler reduces patient waiting time.
- An optional "second opinion" on diagnosis can be provided
- On-file treatments and medications for diagnosed disorders are automatically highlighted.
- Automatic drug alerts can be set up for contraindicated symptoms/signs and drug-drug interactions.
- Q & A sequences are invoked during data collection.
- Comprehensive components enable efficient management of patient records.
- Scheduler optimizes staff time utilization.
- Use of two or three tier computing optimizes use of computer infrastructure.
- Hourly or daily export of all data to a flat file facilitates corporate-wide data consolidation and statistical reporting.
- Automatic synchronization of data across all components.
- Session data can be easily tracked by Topic/Session and Date/Time/Provider.
- Clinical and Scheduling components are linked to billing facilities.
- Easy Import/Export of Patient data.
- Speech recognition system-ready.
- Auto-fills CMS 1500 forms.
- Unbilled charges can be processed from one button.
- Software/data updates are downloadable from our Web Site.
- Access via Internet Browsers.
- On-line context-sensitive Help.
- Page Tabs provide easy access to all components.
- All forms are accessible via a browser.
- Find buttons allow for rapid retrieval of LISTS items
- Pick lists, check boxes and option buttons on forms eliminate typing
- Electronic Charts reduce audit costs/penalties.
- Forms/Report Template Designer eliminates customization costs.
- Voice text parsing automatically updates forms and eliminates dictation/transcription costs.
- Electronic Chart with date and time stamps and signature, reduces insurance costs.
- Automatic posting of charge lines from the Scheduler to Patients Statement card reduces posting costs.
- Daily processing of claims resulting in faster payment.
- Reduced claim rejections/returns.
- All Provider interventions are logged in an Electronic Medical Record that provides immediate access to a patient's complete Case History.
- When prescribing drugs, alerts are issued for contraindicated symptoms and drug interactions.
- Full list of ICD-10 codes.
- Symptoms, Treatments, Scales, Forms, Report Templates and Stock Phrases.
- Forms Repository.
- System access is password protected.
- Patient record access is restricted to Patient record owner and delegates.
- Modifying of forms/report templates limited to Privileged Users.
- Encryption of exported Patient records, treatments and medications.
- Via phone, e-mail or fax on weekdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm EST.
- Via phone by appointment after hours, Saturdays and Sundays.
Website by EKdesigns 2008
Copyright© 1995-2016 Civerex Systems Inc.